Ways to Give
Make a gift now
You can make a gift now in the following ways:
Pledge your support, or make a gift with a credit card, by calling 530-754-4438
By check or credit card:
Send a check, made out to UC Davis Foundation, and specify your area of interest:
UC Davis Gift Administration
1460 Drew Avenue, Suite 100
Davis, CA 95618
Gifts will be directed to the UC Davis Annual Fund unless you specify otherwise.
Or, if you wish to submit a credit card payment by phone, please call us at 530-754-4438. (To protect the security of your information, please do not e-mail your credit card information.)
Other Gift Options
There are many ways to give. Please contact Cynthia Spiro, director of development, at 530-752-4703 for assistance with the methods of giving described below.
- Cash gifts may also be made by money order or wire transfer.
- Pledges allow donors to promise a gift and make payments over time, which sometimes enables contributors to give more generously than otherwise possible. Payments can be made using cash, credit cards, securities, or other kinds of assets, over a period of up to five years.
- Planned gifts are giving arrangements that enable donors to support the university while benefiting from specific tax advantages and income streams.
- Gifts of securities, including stocks, bonds and mutual funds, can provide relief from capital gains taxes.
- Gifts-in-kind are items of tangible personal property or other physical assets (including artwork, books, equipment or specialized instruments) that are of value to the university.
- Gifts of real property, including land, farms, personal residences, and rental or commercial property, can benefit the university while providing relief from capital gains taxes and eliminating property expenses.
- Payroll deduction provides UC Davis employees with an easy, convenient and tax-advantaged way to support their university. It also allows UC Davis employees the flexibility of splitting gifts into convenient payments and gives the added ability to control the length and frequency of the donation. Start your payroll deduction today by filing out either the UC Davis Faculty Member Payroll Deduction Form or UC Davis Staff Member Payroll Deduction Form. To learn more, download UC Staff and Faculty Payroll Deduction Procedures.