Applying to CGI U
The early application deadline is Friday, October 16, and the final application deadline is December 1, 2015.
Step 1: Decide what kind of commitment you’d like to pursue:
- Which of CGI U's five focus areas best fits your interests and passions?
- Do you want to apply as an individual or as a group?
- Do you have a new idea, or do you want to expand on an existing initiative?
- Explore the "Commitments" section of the CGI U website for ideas.
Step 2: Apply directly to CGI U
Step 3: Attend the CGI U 2016 meeting at UC Berkeley, April 1-3
- Go to the conference prepared to discuss, explore, engage, and network with like-minded peers, and pitch your commitment to potential partners.
Step 4: The real work begins: return from CGI U and begin to implement your Commitment to Action!