How do I study abroad?
Studying abroad can help you:
- Expand your cross-cultural communication and problem-solving skills
- Expand your career opportunities by preparing for an increasingly diverse and international workplace
- Experience the student life and academic energy of another country
- Understand native literatures within their cultural and historical contexts
- Strengthen your second language skills through daily conversation and coursework
- Enhance your critical thinking skills
- Gain confidence in yourself personally and academically
- UC Davis Quarter Abroad (Argentina, Australia, France, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Spain, Taiwan, United Kingdom)
- UC Davis Summer Abroad (40+ programs, 4 weeks, 8 units)
- UC Education Abroad Program (UCEAP)
Join the Aggies Abroad Network—a study abroad social media and creativity hub for the UC Davis study abroad community (blogs, photos, videos and more)! What’s your study abroad story?