How Do I?
How do I study abroad?
Studying abroad can help you:
- Expand your cross-cultural communication and problem-solving skills
- Expand your career opportunities by preparing for an increasingly diverse and international workplace
- Experience the student life and academic energy of another country
- Understand native literatures within their cultural and historical contexts
- Strengthen your second language skills through daily conversation and coursework
- Enhance your critical thinking skills
- Gain confidence in yourself personally and academically
Read student blogs for a firsthand perspective on studying abroad!
Follow the journies of hundreds of Aggies abroad as they take their studies global—traveling the world, diving into new cultures, changing their lives. Join the
Aggies Abroad Network (study abroad social media and creativity hub).
Read about Navi Kaur's experience in Oaxaca, Mexico.