- Diversify revenue sources through collaborative partnerships and philanthropic initiatives.
- Align our work with the 2020 Initiative, the Blue Ribbon Committee implementation plan and Hispanic Serving Institute (HSI) designation aspirations.
- Collaborate with campus and community partners to increase health and wellness initiatives.
- Establish a Student Affairs evaluation unit.
- Achieve broader integration of the Principles of Community with students, staff and faculty.
- Develop programs and staffing models that reflect our diverse student population.
- Support the chancellor's vision for campuswide realignments to reduce redundancy, increase efficiency and improve quality of service.