UC Davis and University Credit Union Announce New Partnership
Gain a Financial Advantage with University Credit Union
As the official credit union partner of UC Davis, we’re here to give you banking resources for campus life and real life…wherever that may take you. As a not-for-profit financial cooperative powered by you, our focus is to help students with a financial plan and the tools necessary to achieve your goals. University Credit Union has been rooted in the university community since 1951 and we can’t wait for you to experience the credit union difference! To get you on your way, here are a few of the many membership benefits for Aggie students:
- Financial education workshops and webinars
- Financial wellness tools
- Earn up to 5.00% APY* on a University Checking Account
- Official partner cards for Aggies
- Access to 30,000 fee-free CO-OP ATM’s including on-campus locations
- On-campus branch coming soon!
We know adulting can be hard, but we’ve got your back and we’ll help you take it to the next level. We look forward to being your financial partner now and beyond the college years.
- *. APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Qualifying University Checking Accounts will earn 1.00% APY in dividends on balances up to $25,000. Balances above $25,000 will be paid at the regular checking rate. Qualifying University Checking Accounts are defined as having at least 25 transactions per month (transactions are defined as purchases, checks, deposits/withdrawals, ACH, including Bill Pay, ATM, shared branch transactions, and incoming or outgoing wires. Dividends, fees, reversals, and transfers are not included) and enrollment in eStatements. If the requirements are not met, then no dividend is earned. A $50 minimum deposit is required to open a University Checking Account and earn APY. The rate may change after the account is opened. Secondary University Checking Accounts not eligible to earn APY. Dividends are calculated by the daily balance method, which applies a daily periodic rate to the balance in the account at the end of each day. Dividends are disbursed monthly into the active University Checking Account. APY is accurate as of the last dividend declaration date. Fees could reduce the earnings on the account. Not valid with any other offers. To establish a UCU Membership, you must deposit at least $5 to a Regular (Share) Savings Account. All accounts are subject to approval. To earn up to 5.00% APY, member must have a qualifying University Checking Account. Based on a combined rate of 4.88%. Credit card must be active, have at least one monthly transaction (excludes balance transfers and cash advances), and be enrolled in credit card eStatements to qualify for the extra 1.00% APY in dividends. Account does not earn dividends if there is a $0 balance in a HELOC at the end of the month. All accounts must be in good standing with no delinquency or bankruptcy pending. Multiple loans in the same category count for only 1.00% APY in dividends. Federally Insured by NCUA.