Quick Guide to Student Fees
How are fees billed?
- View and print previous statements (up to one year)
- Online payments post immediately to Banner, the software used for the UC Davis Student Information System
- Authorize others (parents, etc.) to view and pay bills
- Set up automatic monthly payments, up to a maximum amount specified by the payer
- Schedule future payments
- Enroll in Deferred Payment Plan (DPP)
- Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
When are fees due?
You’ll find the Fees and Billing Calendar on the Office of the University Registrar website.
What do fees pay for?
The UC Davis Budget and Institutional Analysis website has information about current tuition and fees, information on who sets tuition and fee levels, what tuition and fees pay for at UC Davis and available financial aid programs.
Check out the Student Accounting mybill FAQ for answers to your questions about how to get a list of student fees, who to contact if you have a late Student Housing and Dining Services fee, etc., or you can visit the Student Accounting Fees and Payments website.