This award is given annually to first-year, undergraduate and graduate students, and one registered student organization in recognition of dedicated service to others that is substantial in breadth, quality and time commitment.
The service undertaken has resulted in a substantive and positive impact on the campus, local, national and international communities. The honorees have excelled in leadership and scholarship, improved the lives of others in innovative ways and demonstrated a commitment to equity and inclusion.
The 2019 recipients are
- Kelly Sheffield (Undergraduate)
- Wai lone Jonathan Ho (Undergraduate)
- Tara Shahrvini (Undergraduate
- Daphne Carlson (Graduate)
- Colleges Against Cancer (Student Organization)